Saturday 1 December 2007

Interim Report

i agree and disagree with my interim as i think i do put more effort in my work than less than satisfactory...yes i talk alot in class but it dont mean i dont put effort in my work and half the time i talk about what we are discussing in class... and im always on time iv'e never been late to media... so i think usually on time needs to be changed... I think my capablity to work independly is right i sometimes get distracted and start chatting away... also my writing and ideas are right as i do think im particually not very good in this area and needs to be improved...My grade im not goining to lie right but i think i should of got better... Overall im disappointed with my interim..However i will be improving and hopefully pull my grade up to a C...

Targets :

- Put more effort into my work...
- Improve vocab...
- Improve writing structure...

No comments: