Wednesday 24 October 2007

...Evaluation...

Attaintment - C
The overall grade i want to achieve is a C

Effort - 2
I do put alot of effort into my work in class

Punctuality - 1
I' m always on time, never late to lessons.

Submission and quality of homework - 3
Homework is on time allthough a few times maybe late but is always completed, quailty of it needs to be improved though.

Ability to work independantly -2
Can work well independtly

Quality of writing -3
Need to improve on my writing

Organisation of folder -1
My folder is organised and up to date

Oral contributions in class - 2
Contribute in class discussions and in group work

Standard of module 5 blog - 2
My blog is bright colourful has relevant information on independant study and all tasks completed.

Standard of module 6 blog - 4

This blog... honestly most work has been copied and pasted information for presenation but still has relevant information towards subject of presentation, needs to be improved on alot.

WWW
- Blog tasks being completed good
- Work on independant study and class work


EBI
-More research on independant study
-Improve module 6 blog

No comments: